Web browser requirements
Forgot login details
Changing your password
Reset Lost Password
Changing your username
Reporting and Ignoring a member
Sending Reading and Replying to Messages
Uploading and posting an image in the forum
How to delete your account
How to resize and upload a profile photo
Points and Ranks
Chatting on portable devices
Resetting Google Chrome
Resetting Monzilla Firefox
Resetting Internet Explorer
Email supportIf you have a question not answered here you can ask for support by emailing this email address.
Remote supportIf resetting your browser doesn't help, free remote support is available, contact dexteruk directly or use the above email address. Remote support will be provided using Teamviewer, you will need to download and open this Teamviewer download Once opened you will see an ID number and a password, you need to give these to dexteruk when asked so that he can log in and help you. Its completely safe, as soon as you close teamviewer the connection is terminated and can only be resumed when you reopen teamviewer and resend the new password (the password constantly changes) If you don't wish to use remote support, then we cannot help you any further.
- Makes sure you are logging in with your username and not your email address! If you have forgotten your username, use the lost password form and enter your email address, the new password email will contain your username too. Make sure caps lock is off. If you have entered your password incorrectly 10 times in a row, you will be locked out for 6 hours. You can try again after 6 hours has passed, however, reset your password rather than risk being locked out for a further 6 hours. When you do reset your password let your browser store it for you so you dont forget it in the future.
- We support Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. If you are not using the most up to date version of one of these, you will be requested to do so when asking for help. If you are using one of the browsers and its the most up to date version, but are still have problems, we recommend you reset your browser. Instructions on how to do this are further down the page.
- Click the forgot password link on one of the login boxes or click this link here Reset password. An email will then be sent to you detailing your username and instructions on how to reset your password.
- Go to your profile
- Click settings
- Click Click here to change your password. Or click this link Reset Password
- Click generate new password
- A new random secure password will be generated, you can either use this or replace it with your own.
- Tick confirm weak password (This option will only be displayed only if it considers your chosen password to be weak
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click update profile
- To change your username you need to contact a member of staff, everyone is allowed 1 username change. If we allowed users to change usernames at will, things could quickly get very confusing. Not to mention the fact it could also be abused by spammers etc.
- Each members profile has a report button, press it to report a user. To ignore a user in chat, click on there username in the right hand panel and select ignore, you can un-ignore in the same way. If all users in the chat room do this to the same user its as good as having a member banned. Which they likely will be once reported :-)
- For security reasons, this is no longer possible. This is to prevent users impersonating others that have left. However, all your data can be wiped if requested.
- Open your photo in paint
- On the home tab, select RESIZE
- Select PIXELS
- Change the highest number of the two numbers to 200
- Press OK
- Save the resized file as a new file To upload the new photo
- Select profile
- Select change profile photo
- Upload that new file
- In case you closed it, the registration page is here. Registration page (Opens in a new window)
- Enter a unique username in the username box. (username cant be changed ,so choose it wisely) .
- Enter a current valid email address in the email box, your new password will be sent there.
- Answer the security question. (This proves you are human)
- Click register
- The page will now redirect to the success page, you will now need to create a secure password before you can login. Here is how: an email has been sent to the email address you provided, it contains your username and a password reset link. Click the first link. You will be asked to enter a new password, it will have already suggested a new secure password for you, but you can change it to a strong password of your choice if you wish.
If you see no email from us in your inbox, check your junk mail folders or any other folders you have. The delivery time of the email will vary depending on your email provider, if you don't see the email within 24hrs contact us at the below address
Thats it, all done. Welcome to Alljoinon! If you have any problems at all, email us at
Points are earned for things like logging in regularly, changing photos weekly, posting in the forum and creating new topics etc.
- [mycred_list_ranks ]
- %rank%, %min% to %max%, Total users:%count% [/mycred_list_ranks]
Leaderboard[mycred_leaderboard number=18 current=1]
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section 'Reset settings', click Reset settings.
- In the dialogue that appears, click Reset.
Note: When the "Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings" tick box is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows us to analyse trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.
- Vlick the firefox menu button located in the top right of the browser.
- Click the question mark icon at the bottom of the menu.
- Select troubleshooting information
- Select refresh firefox
- Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.
- Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Internet options.
- Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.
When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.