Subscription

Alljoinon Chat Rooms Forums General Topics Subscription

This topic contains 31 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  glorianne 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author

That’s very generous of you, and I’m sure it’s appreciated, but for the time-being it’s Paypal or nothing as this is the way Dex wants to do it. I’m sure there are enough of us with Paypal accounts to cover most or all of the cost each month.

liam
    Participant

To be honest it’s his site his choice which I completely understand. Doesn’t stop people with a wide range of circumstances wanting to help. Hope someone can come up with a plan #unknown

deano
    Participant

im quite happy to make a donation via paypal, but i dont want to set up a direct debit for a pound a week, so come on dex, you can do it. #clapping

deano
    Participant

i meant a month
    #chair

Just purely out of curiosity, why don’t you want to do Paypal for £1 per month?

janet
    Participant

We’re sorry, we couldn’t set up your subscription using the funding source you’ve selected. Please try another funding source.
    This was the message i got when trying to pay

fez
    Participant

I would be happy to make a subscription, say £52 for the year and if the site went tits up I would not expect a refund. Where would I send the cheque ?and who should I make it payable to? I don’t like the idea of young Dex paying all the bills.

marie
    Participant

do you know someone who has a Paypal account that you could give the money to and they pay it on your behalf? Just an idea #wacko

fez
    Participant

Is this working?

Yes

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.