SLAVE LABOUR OR WOT ?

Alljoinon Chat Rooms Forums Advice SLAVE LABOUR OR WOT ?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  rugbyfan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Dex would get this Philip #chair

Anonymous

With kindness #hysterical

janet
    Participant

I am going to take on a cleaner as soon as I find one, Cath and I will pay £10 an hour so I think you should advertise and tell them what you need as pay for the job.

Anonymous

Ty Janet i was doing a favour for my friend but as i said it might lead to others im going to leave it for now as to be honest im not ready or in the mood right now.. xxxxx

carolyn-aka-nic
    Participant

Disgusting Cath, my neighbours cleaning lady charges £10 an hour ( plus extra for any extra special requests ) and she interviews her clients before agreeing to take on any jobs ! she is fully booked till next Easter with all regular clients, does a good job and deserves the better pay as you should have got , as you say we live and learn don’t we so vote with your feet and if they ask you again tell them the reason why you wouldn’t return . Hope your ok xxx

rob-g
    Participant

Hi Catherine.

I pay my 2 cleaners £15 per hour each, plus £5 for petrol money as they drive 10 miles to where we now live. We have had them for almost 3 years at 3 homes, and I consider that wage well worth It as they do stuff we cannot do.
    I hope you get the situation sorted, or just let it go as a bad experience, and tell em to do one if they ask you again.

love Rob of Belper :) xxxx

Anonymous

Where is BELPER??? LOL, im so proud of myself cos im not good at confronting people, she just phoned me and i let her know how i felt, the flat owner didnt see how much work i had done as she had someone else let the new tenants in. She has also asked if i would continue working for her at a much higher rate, it will only be a couple of times a week which suits me just fine.

Thanks all for your comments and advice xxxx

#clapping

rob-g
    Participant

Belper is in DERBYSHIRE ENGLAND UK

near the PEAK DISTRICT

Anonymous

Will you pay my travelling expenses ? #hysterical

Anonymous

oh and btw dont shout at me x

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.