Opinions Please?

Alljoinon Chat Rooms Forums Advice Opinions Please?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mandi 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mandi
    Participant

A wife already suspicious that her husband is up to no good receives these txt messages one morning;

9.38 am Husband; Good morning. I think it’s going to be a nice day once the icicles thaw out. Have a productive day and keep warm.

9.43 am Wife; Good morning

10.15 Husband; Good Morning, thanks for dinner and the treats last night they were great.

For the record, the dinner and treats were from the wife as it was his birthday so she cooked him a special dinner and desert.

Does anyone else see the problem here?

anette
    Participant

husband and wife and they text eachother? where were they? was the first text also to the wife? he said good morning twice?

mandi
    Participant

Husband was texting from work Anette, the wife was at home. He txts good morning every day to her. The wife received both txts

anette
    Participant

Hence my comment about gm twice, something wrnt the wrong way lol #wink

mandi
    Participant

Thankyou Anette, thats what I thought x

phillip
    Participant

I`m still confused….. #wacko

mandi
    Participant

Nothing new for you though is it Phillip? :-P #hysterical

phillip
    Participant

Being confused is far better than the opposite sometimes Mandi , on a bad day when I dont know where I am I tell myself I am somewhere really exotic and have a great time….. #biggrindance

mandi
    Participant

Ahhhhh Phillip, You are a wise man. #worthy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.