Child like things to bring in the joy.

Alljoinon Chat Rooms Forums General Topics Child like things to bring in the joy.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lulu 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • Author

lulu
    Participant

Ssssssssh Jaqz…. don’t tell every one. They’ll get jealous …😂😂😂😂 #whistle #wink

jacqs
    Participant

Rob……. youre crackers!!! Lol…..youll letuce believe anything!! #shoked #w00tdance #yawn #tongue #yahoo x

rob-g
    Participant

its true Jacqs I am mad a s a hatter lol keep it to yaself tho #hysterical #hysterical

lulu
    Participant

Should have made a jacket out of it Robster…. just as you took it off the coat hook and any one asked you wtf you were doing you could have just said ” I’m putting on the Ritz.” #hysterical #hysterical

rob-g
    Participant

It’s true what Jacqs says, you are cuckoo too lovely Lulu xx funny tho #hysterical #hysterical #hysterical #hysterical #yahoo #yahoo #yahoo #yahoo

lulu
    Participant

Aaah what a compliment. Glad to see ya chuckle Robster x

anniecakey
    Participant

Flying a kite on the beach. Send all your worries up to the sky and watch them dance ! #good

lulu
    Participant

Oh I love that Annie. ❤️I remember feeling I was flying myself( a little part of me) when I held a kite. X

Not piggin kites again, buy a drone you tight sod #chair

anniecakey
    Participant

Drones are technical things. Kites depend on nature and hands -on skills.
    A drone flying is just a mechanical object that can take images of the earth etc. A kite changes shape and darts and dives in a more unpredictable way, taking on its own character.
    There’s no comparison!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.