Child like things to bring in the joy.

Alljoinon Chat Rooms Forums General Topics Child like things to bring in the joy.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lulu 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 54 total)
  • Author

lulu
    Participant

What daft things do you do to cheer yourself up? I love magic painting books, blowing bubbles and collecting pine cones… just for the heck of it , what do you like doing that brings you back to your younger days. If nowt, then have a go. It’ll make ya smile 😁😁😁 #yahoo

yorkie
    Participant

Reading books I enjoyed as a child, ‘Just William’ for example, and the Uncle books of J P Martin,which when read as an adult are gloriously surreal.

lulu
    Participant

How wonderful Yorkie, 😁 I’m hooked on fairy books. I just pour over the illustrations. Such magic lies with in em. I think they inspired me to draw and doodle. #good

and riding choo choo trains?

rob-g
    Participant

Had a train set in the loft many moons ago, i would go hide up there for hours of amusement.
    Also used to like helping dad in the garden, think thats where i got my love of flowers etc.
    I went to London Zoo many times and would always head for the birds of the feathered kind b4 anyone comments lol

#hysterical #yahoo #clapping #frustrated #chair

anniecakey
    Participant

test

lulu
    Participant

Why of course Dex 😂😂😂😂

lulu
    Participant

Nice one Lovely Robster 😂I’ve nothing in my loft as I haven’t got one… #tongue
    I love gardening too. Seem to have developed green fingers over the years, 😊😊😊

jacqs
    Participant

I agree with Dex, out of em all #biggrindance #biggrindance you like model train village sit n ride trains lol…. giving the royal wave to Waldorf n Statler,Eyeore,Buzzlightyear etc lol….x #yes #clapping

rob-g
    Participant

I asked for a Waldorf salad one time in a posh hotel, they had run out of Waldorfs , so i had a Ritz salad instead. #hysterical #hysterical #hysterical #hysterical #hysterical

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.